A complete DIY satellite kit perfect for rural residents, providing access to the regional free to air TV and radio channels from anywhere in Australia. Literally save hundreds on installation with this very easy to setup DIY kit, all pre-programmed.
Perfect for customers in weaker signal areas – Northern WA and Central Australia.
No satellite experience is necessary , most farmers and handyman can setup within hours. DVD that comes with the kit explains everything.
House Satellite Home TV Kit Consists of:
- VAST Decoder with Record and VAST smart card worth $299
- High gain 85cm dish suitable for weak signal areas from Augusta to Cape York
- High Gain Sharp / Satking 10.7 LNB (Austar/Foxtel Compatible)
- Vast SMART Card (needed to access all the free to air channels)
- Satellite finder and lead (no batteries needed, with built in light and audible tone)
- Quality HILLS Tin Roof Mount (provided by default) OR Tile Roof Mount OR Wall Mount (Please call if your roof is not colour bond and would prefer a TILE roof mount or wall mount)
- 20m High Quality satellite cable with high end foxtel endorsed PCT compression connectors (more cable can be provided on request) (completely weatherproof guaranteed - see the PCT video above about the American designed waterproof technology)
- Easy to Understand Instruction Booklet & Instructional DVD You may have seen satellite TV kits advertised elsewhere for prices ranging from ridiculously expensive to suspiciously cheap.
In this case you may now be wondering how our systems stand apart from the others. Access2Qld has been in business for over 15 years and 5 years in Queensland, specialising in DIY caravan/house satellite TV. Over these years we have sold many thousands of satellite kits and built up our reputation Australia wide, offering low-priced, innovative, value for money kits using only high quality equipment.
We are renowned for providing friendly service and honest advice. We offer lifetime support on all our satellite kits. We recognise the need to provide customers with a low-cost and easy to setup system that will deliver perfect TV reception anywhere in the country.
As a Queensland business we know the issues of poor television reception in regional areas. Our personalised friendly service is second to none and when it comes to satellite equipment and set-up issues, we really know our stuff! Given the right instructions and tools, setting up a satellite system is NOT a complicated procedure, and so we don't charge you for unnecessary gimmicks!
We only supply good quality equipment that won’t let you down when you're in the middle of nowhere, all at a price that won’t break the bank and with friendly ongoing support. With DIY satellite kits, some companies offer equipment with features that they claim will make the set-up process easier (the biggest example being the "digital" satellite finder), but they also charge an exorbitant amount for these features. You might also find some "backyard operators" selling caravan satellite kits in caravan parks and other places at similar prices as us.
However, the questions to ask before you buy from them are
1. Do they supply a legitimate Optus card (RRP $99) with their kits - some sellers do not offer/provide a card at all. We do not like to draw people into our store with cheap prices in order to sell incomplete systems.
2. Do they sufficiently educate their customers on how to use the equipment?
3. Do they provide comprehensive but easy to understand instructions in English (i.e. a comprehensive instruction booklet plus a DVD), or do they only provide a few poorly written incomprehensible pages.
4. Do they provide proper equipment to easily locate the satellite? (i.e. Wing nuts for easy adjustment that remove the need to use a spanner, compass, a satellite finder and clinometer)
5. Do they offer friendly customer service or help anywhere in Australia after the sale. Beware competitors that charge marginally less (some components are similar), but use cheap, low quality equipment in order to maintain their profit margins.
Our company has thrived in the competitive satellite TV market in Queensland by having lower profit margins than most other states companies. What this means is that we don't make as much money from each system as other companies but can offer the same high quality equipment In summary We have carried out extensive research and development to perfect our systems.
We source the most appropriate high quality robust components which are designed and built to survive the harsh Australian conditions. Our DIY kits are easy to assemble and use and come complete with everything. If you are unsure about anything, feel free to call us and ask any questions before purchasing.
Our instructions on DVD are comprehensive and easy to follow, making it very easy to set-up and align the dish. We have experienced friendly staff We give after sales support, service and advice We provide all round value for money (service and quality) Access2Qld take care that your satellite system not only works - but works perfectly!
Orders Phone orders are welcome - (07) 3158 9693 - 9.00am - 5pm.
We can post to any location within Australia for only $49 delivered - registered with Australia Post for security and peace of mind. This cost includes a thick $10 cardboard box specially designed for our satellite kits.
INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEO BY PAUL NICHOLAS ON HOW TO INSTALL A SATELLITE SYSTEM DIY ON A HOUSE - THIS IS A REALLY GOOD VIDEO WHICH INSTRUCTS BEGINNERS ON HOW TO INSTALL THE MOUNT ON THE ROOF - THE SATELLITE RECEIVER IN HIS VIDEO IS FOR CHRISTIAN TV BUT HAS THE SAME PRINCIPLES